“Valentines Day gifts for him…” this was the thought bubble that I could see over my wife’s head as she stared at me with a smile on her face. Every year she covertly tries to ask me “What are good Valentines Day gifts for guys?” (as if she is asking for a friend), I always answer the question the same way…”Honey, I have everything I need.”
I would imagine that each January consumer review and February women around the world start asking the age old questions… “What are some good Valentines Day gifts for boyfriends?” or “Where can I get some ideas for Valentines Day gifts for men?” or the ever popular, “What to get your boyfriend for Valentines Day?”
If any one of these questions has ever crossed your mind then sit back and relax and let me have your head for a moment as I share a list of “Valentines Day gift ideas for him”.
As a man, there are hundreds of items that I would love to have but would never buy for myself. I would however would love it if someone else would buy them for me… hint, hint. So I present my top ten list of Valentines Day gifts for him… err… me.
1. Control a Woman Remote Control: There is not one guy on the planet who doesn’t want this. We realize that in the real world it won’t work, however just the thought that our wives/girlfriends/significant others care enough about us to give us “control” is more than we can hope for; that being said you should add this to your top ten list of Valentines Day Gifts for Guys… Control a Woman Remote Control Amazon Price: $12.99
2. Man Cave Sign: Everyman has a special place where we go to be alone and think wonderful thoughts about those around us. This area should be marked… since we are usually not allowed to mark our spaces with “a masking scent” a well placed sign will suffice. Man Cave Sign Amazon Price: $7.95
3. 101 Things Every Man Should Know How to Do: Yes, Virginia, we read… in fact we read a lot more than you might think… of course our reading does not include: maps, directions, assembly instructions or Cosmo but we do read. This book is more of a score-keeping guide than anything else. This little gem simply allows us to see how we rank amongst the girly men of the world (and while you are at it… throw in The Maxims of Manhood as well… This one is mostly for you to understand why we need a Man Cave). 101 Things Every Man Should Know How to Do Amazon Price: $8.08 The Maxims of Manhood: 100 Rules Every Real Man Must Live By Amazon Price: $7.85
4. Dewalt DPG20L All Purpose Synthetic Leather Palm Spandex Back Velcro Wrist Work Glove: This item alone will cause every man to let out a Tim Allen-Men Are Pigs-Grunt. We love to work with our hands (inside and outside). The problem is we are tired of bleeding and having to use a whole can of Goo-B-Gone to clean our hands when we finish the job. So step up ladies and give us what we deserve a real man’s manicure. Dewalt DPG20L All Purpose Synthetic Leather Palm Spandex Back Velcro Wrist Work Glove, Large Retail Price: $16.99 Amazon Price: $9.99
5. WORX TriVac WG500 12 amp All-in-One Electric Blower/Mulcher/Vacuum: Enough with the low cost impulse gifts, its time to get to what we really want. This is what every man who has ever seen a try wants to own… go get it for me them (they are waiting). Here is the problem with this gift… we have probably already bought it, wrapped it and given it to ourselves with YOUR name on the card. So here is your way out, hint around that you know we want it and that you know how to get it. We will return ours and use the money to take you out to dinner (or we might just keep it and take you out to dinner anyway).
WORX TriVac WG500 12 amp All-in-One Electric Blower/Mulcher/Vacuum Retail Price: $149.99 Amazon Price: $89.95
6. Sorel Men’s Manawan Slipper: Yes, I want them… I want to own almost everything Sorel makes. These babies will keep my feet warm and I will still look like a man wearing them as I sit on the couch rubbing your feet to keep them warm. Sorel Men’s Manawan Slipper Retail Price: $59.95 Amazon Price: $59.93
7. Sorel Men’s Cheyanne Winter Boot: Since we are on the subject of owning everything Sorel makes, here is the next item I must have when I am blowing, vacuuming, and mulching every leaf in sight. The ladies and city boys can keep the Uggs I want a man boot that is comfortable, dry, and easy to take on and off… This is the boot I want.
Sorel Men’s NM1404 Cheyanne Boot Retail Price: $84.95 Amazon Price: $69.95
8. Cyclops CYC-ULH1-S Sliver Atom Miniature LED Headlamp, White LED: Look, we both know I need this but probably not for the reasons you think… so we will just keep those our little secret and you can justify this purchase anyway you want. Holding a flashlight in my mouth just won’t cut it anymore. Cyclops CYC-ULH1-S Sliver Atom Miniature LED Headlamp, Retail Price: $11.99, Amazon Price: $8.99
9. Kodak PlaySport (Zx3) HD Waterproof Pocket Video Camera Bundle (Black): It’s cool, I want it, and none of my friends or pesky co-workers has it. I will use it for all the right reasons… I promise. Really, I need it to record all those historical moments of our lives… yes, that is exactly what I need it for. Kodak PlaySport (Zx3) HD Waterproof Pocket Video Camera Bundle (Black), Retail Price: $189.00, Amazon Price: Too low to display
10. Men’s Suit Valet Stand Organizer in Marquis Cherry Finish: I am not sure if this is more for you or me. I know you hate to pick up my clothes so I know this will help. I need a place to put my pants, coat, phone, keys, and pocket lint… this little baby will handle the job nicely and it will still look nice wherever I decide to place it. Men’s Suit Valet Stand Organizer in Marquis Cherry Finish, Retail Price: $204.00, Amazon Price: $126.75
There you have it, the top ten consumer reviewed Valentines Day Gifts for Him… err… me. Ladies, here is your list. We will take them all or any one you choose… as long as it is at least number 5 (WORX TriVac WG500 12 amp All-in-One Electric Blower/Mulcher/Vacuum).
For more consumer reviewed Valentines Day Gifts for Him and other products, including lists of gifts and other must have toys, products, and services point your browser over to